“A smile is happiness you will find right under your nose.”
– Tom WilsonThe simple gift of a confident
healthy smile can change your life. Dr. Daniel Grossman
, aka “Gentle Dental Dan” and the Grossman Orthodontic family take great pride in helping all our patients achieve their perfect smile – We love what we do and it shows!
Leading Edge Orthodontic Technology is Our Specialty
Orthodontic treatment has change dramatically over the years. Today, there are multiple treatment options
available that are less visible and more comfortable to wear than ever before, including low-profile mini metal braces, clear ceramic braces, Invisalign
, and Invisalign Teen
clear aligners, at our modern high tech office.Choosing the right orthodontist and type of orthodontic care is just the start. Grossman Orthodontics is not only focused the highest level of orthodontic care in the Wakefield, Wake Forest and North Raleigh area, our professional and knowledgeable team
is dedicated to the individual needs and sensitivities of our patients and their families.
A Family Centered Personalized Approach for Patients
- We strive to make your experience with us a positive and pleasant one every time you walk in the door. It can only be measured with exceptional customer service and orthodontic treatment delivery in a personalized manner from both Dr Grossman and his team. Our patients are family!
- Being a father himself, Dr Grossman is sensitive to financial concerns. We offer incredibly competitive pricing which includes no-interest payment plans, family discounts, and financial assistance packages. We want you to smile more and worry less!
- We understand busy family lifestyles and do our best to accommodate your schedule. We stay on time so you can too!
- The American Association of Orthodontists recommends an orthodontic evaluation for children at age 7. Free monitoring of your child’s early dental development is part of our personalized patient approach. Sometimes providing timely intervention with early orthodontic treatment may shorten future treatment as children develop.
- You are never to old to improve your smile and dental health with adult orthodontics. We are sensitive to the aesthetic concerns of adult patients and will walk you through the different options available to meet your needs.
Get started Today on the Road to Your New Smile
Throughout the years we have witnessed the positive effect that orthodontic treatment can have on the lives of our patients, no matter what their age! Our reward is seeing the beautiful smiles we help create and enhanced self confidence that results from our orthodontic care.Contact our office
today to find out how we can help you create the smile your deserve. We look forward to welcoming you to the Grossman Orthodontics Family!We proudly serve the orthodontic needs of patients in Wake Forest, Raleigh, Youngsville, Rolesville, Louisburg, Zebulon, Bunn, Wendel, North Raleigh, Henderson, and Kittrell NC.